Monday, December 3, 2012

Jiffy Pop will be served at intermission...


Before the election, all that was on the fashionistas' minds was how outrageously expensive Ann Romney's clothes were, and how frugal Michelle Obama was. Post election, just did a quick search for the Michael Kors couture gown pictured above and all I found was dust bunnies. Nothing. Nada.

I honestly don't care how much it cost; just curious that now that it doesn't matter, she's free to splurge without question. And I desperately want to know how much popcorn is gonna come out of that foil frock.

8 comments:

crankyjohn said...

Seeing a picture of Mooch is better than a thousand condom commercials.

Anonymous said...

Gives new meaning to tinfoiler! Maybe she believes that the VRWC can read her mind using the crashed Roswell ship?

hiswiserangel said...

I thought that WAS the crashed Roswell ship....

crankyjohn said...

Out of my sight! Thou dost infect my eyes.

MissK said...

For some strange reason this reminds me of the "baked potato lady" ~snicker~ ;-)

hiswiserangel said...

OMG! I forgot about "baked potato lady". Moochelle would be closer to baked raisin lady. ~snort~

Mike Miles said...

If Mrs. Romney wore an expensive dress, it was paid for with prvate funds, it stimulated the economy and enriched others.

Any Dress that Mooch wears is straight from Government taken by force from hard working Americans.

There is no Moral equivalance here, Mooch is the thief here.

Dan O. said...

As usual, I'm a week late and a comment short. MM, said what I was going to about who paid for the dresses. THAT will NEVER be talked about in the MSM.