Thursday, December 13, 2012

Merry Christmas to Our Troops

 
I know a lot of us have people we love serving their country right now, and a good many of them won't get to come home for Christmas. I'd like to take this opportunity to give them my deepest heartfelt thanks and to let them know they are always in my prayers. If you have someone enlisted you'd like to recognize, send me their names and general area of deployment (unlike the press, I know what to publish and what NOT to publish).
 
God bless each and every one of them and keep them safe!
 
Merry Christmas,
 
Angel

2 comments:

Mark12A said...

My stepson and nephew are both back from the shit, and I'm grateful to have them home for Christmas. But other people's sons, daughters, nephews, nieces, fathers, mothers, husbands, and wives are still there. They stand for what "Peace on Earth" really means.

Robert Fowler said...

We just got back from picking our oldest Grand Son up at the airport. He's a Marine stationed at MCRD Parris Island. He's been in almost 2 years and we are very proud.