Monday, December 3, 2012

Thank You

To every single one of you who commented or emailed your support, thank you from the bottom of my cold, dark Libertarian heart. You are truly friends, and dare I say crazy ass family.

And to wirecutter, my Don Quixote, who went off tilting at windmills for me this morning, thank you twice.

Now, let's all just drop it. There is a chasm that can't be breached here, not just philosophically, but psychologically. More is only going to pour gas on the fire, and I really don't want that.

At times like these, I revert back to my high school self and the sage wisdom of a group of female troubadours.

 
 
There's a weapon
We must use
In our defense
Silence

When you look at them
Look right through them
That's when they'll disappear
That's when you'll be feared

Hush, my darling
Don't you cry
Quiet, angel
Forget their lies


2 comments:

WiscoDave said...

At least your day was better than 19 other people!
Take care, hwa. You have many friends out here.

Anonymous said...

Double Amen!